Health & Safety Self Assessment
2. Have you appointed a “Competent Person” who has the Relevant Health & Safety qualifications, experience and expertise as required by the Management of Health & Safety Regulations 1999?
3. Has your “Competent Person” produced specific risk assessments and safe systems of work for your work activities, process and operations within your business.
4. Has your “Competent Person” produced COSHH assessments for all the potentially hazardous substances that you us at work?
5. Have you undertaken a Fire Risk Assessment for your premises to ensure legal and insurance compliance?
6. Have you provided training for your staff in relation to First Aid, Fire, Plant & Equipment, Health & Safety Awareness, Manual Handling, etc?
7. Do you provide Personal Protective Equipment for your employees and is it correct and adequate for use.
8. Do you have Welfare facilities and Health surveillance in place for your employees?
For more information please feel free to contact us: